Bi-directional automatic stirrup bender, allows to to produce stirrups both from bars (up to ˜22 mm - #7) and from coils (up to ˜16 mm - #5). The lower bending unit performs downward bends.
Driven by electric servomotors.
- Max. pulling speed: 100 m/min (328 ft/min)
- External and internal straightening unit
- Electronic barstop for length measurement with downward bends
- Bar-holding clamp for downward bends
- Pneumatic pressure on traction wheels
- Virtual mandrel for the upper processing unit
- Web Teleassistance